Diabetes Education Webinar Tonight

Have you registered for tonight’s webinar, Diabetes Education for Aging Adults: How Physical Therapists Can Help?

Register at this link!

1 Like

Will this be recorded? Wish i could join live tonight but will be at soccer with my son!

Yes! It will be recorded and you can purchase and view after the fact!

Awesome!

I’ll reach out to you separately once the recording is available! Thanks for letting me know you were interested! Hope soccer goes well for your son!

how can i access the webinar ?

Hi Wendy, if you registered for the webinar, you should have a received a link to the webcast via e-mail to join! If you didn’t receive it, please e-mail me at dmurn@aptageriatrics.org.

I attended this webinar last night. How do I access my CEUs?

Hi Lisa, you should have received a follow up e-mail which will link to your certificate directly.

I did not. I did receive a link in the middle of the webinar with a reminder to attend the webinar and a link to it. I tried that today thinking it would take me to where I could download the certificate but that didn’t work. It took me to the webinar (it did say that I had completed the course for credit in the Certificate box but it was greyed out).

I’m sorry to hear that, Lisa. I’ll send you the information to get in and also a certificate of competition.

It was in my email when I got to work this morning. I thought you must have already done something! It is all good. Thanks so much for your help.

1 Like

Wonderful! If you need anything else, don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly at dmurn@aptageriatrics.org. I’m always here to help!